Inside grassis washing article, we did not recommend drying grass skis after washing in direct sunlight, as the belt may shrink and subsequently slow down the grass skis. Fortunately, this can be easily solved. You will be a need Phillips screwdriver and wrench number 7.
To loosen the belt:
- the first step is to lay the ski on the binding, that is, upside down
- move the belt so that the 2-bolt connection is exactly at the center of the binding
- using a screwdriver and wrench no. 7 loosen the screws on the joint - loosen, not disconnect!
- After loosening the screws, use a screwdriver or even ski poles to push the belt towards the bar. Repeat several times in nearby locations
- after finishing do not forget to tighten both screws again!!!
And here's the video as a visual assistant.